- The price of a tattoo depends on the size of the tattoo, the detail involved, and the placement of the tattoo on the body.
- There is a minimum price of 50 € that applies to all tattoos, no matter the size (the biggest you can get for this price is 4×5 cm).
- For an estimate/quote, please come into the shop and talk to the artist in person.
- Larger pieces – such as half sleeves, full sleeves, and back pieces are done in more than one session.
- For the whole back you will need 6 to 10 sessions. A sleeve will take 6 to 7 sessions. For this kind of piece, it is very difficult to estimate how long the tattoo will take, as it depends on the design, how you sit for the tattoo, etc.
- Sessions for larger pieces are usually 2 to 3 hours long and can be scheduled as far apart as you like.
- Sessions have to be at least one week apart.
- One session costs 150 – 180 €.
At our shop you can purchase a gift voucher. A minimum voucher amount is 30 € and it’s valid for 12 months from the purchase date.